So what is copywriting? Copywriting is writing with the goal of persuading people to do something. Do what? Doing means either buying a product, believing in an idea, or adopting a set of values. Words can make readers do that. Remarkable, isn’t it? Once copywriting equaled short-form content. Like ads in papers. Or on billboards. …
- What is search intent anyway and why is it so gosh-darn important for SEO?
- Heard of keyword clustering? Here’s how grouping keywords can work miracles for your SEO stategy
- How to turn mediocre mush into seductive writing – a guide to using sensory words
- Conformity: SEO writing enemy no. 1
- 6 keyword optimization tips to put some zing in your SEO