Is the fierce online competition eating away at your motivation? Are you spending all your time trying to rank for those select few keywords and never really making it to the top? I’m sorry to have to tell you, but you’re going about it all wrong. You’re forgetting the long-tail keywords. What are long-tail keywords? …
- What is search intent anyway and why is it so gosh-darn important for SEO?
- Heard of keyword clustering? Here’s how grouping keywords can work miracles for your SEO stategy
- How to turn mediocre mush into seductive writing – a guide to using sensory words
- Conformity: SEO writing enemy no. 1
- 6 keyword optimization tips to put some zing in your SEO