Have you ever just written a blog post? Tap, tap, tap, edit, publish. And done? Not me. Not ever. When I sit down to write, I know I’m in for a battle. Hours and hours of probing for words and wrestling sentences while trying to fend off procrastination. To me, writing is like fitting monstrous …
- What is search intent anyway and why is it so gosh-darn important for SEO?
- Heard of keyword clustering? Here’s how grouping keywords can work miracles for your SEO stategy
- How to turn mediocre mush into seductive writing – a guide to using sensory words
- Conformity: SEO writing enemy no. 1
- 6 keyword optimization tips to put some zing in your SEO